Healthy Vegan Cookies You Can Make In Ten Minutes!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total cooking time: 25 minutes
⦁ ¼ cup oats powder
⦁ ¼ cup peanut flour
⦁ ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener
⦁ ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
⦁ ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
⦁ 8-10 tablespoon of soy milk
⦁ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⦁ 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Place a parchment paper on a baking tray and set aside.
- In a large bowl add oats powder, peanut flour, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon powder, and kosher salt.
- Now add vanilla extract and soy milk. Stir to make a dough. If you think the dough is not moist enough, you can add 1 or 2 tablespoons of soy milk. Stir the chocolate chips.
- Make 10 round shape balls from the dough. Place them on the parchment paper. Flatten with the help of your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down for 2 to 5 minutes. Enjoy.